Oceaneering Bags Saipem Gig Offshore Egypt
Oceaneering International, Inc. announced that it has secured a contract from Saipem to supply umbilicals for the Burullus West Delta Deep Marine Phase IXa development located offshore Egypt.
The order consists of ten subsea production control umbilicals totaling approximately 52.2 miles (84 kilometers) in length and two electrical power cables totaling approximately 55 kilometers (34.2 miles) in length. Product manufacturing is planned to be performed at Oceaneering's facility in Rosyth, Scotland and is expected to commence in the second quarter of 2013 and be completed in the third quarter 2014.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Oceaneering Names New CEO (Feb 15)
- IoT Technology to Reduce Need for Oil, Gas Workers Offshore (Oct 14)
- Oceaneering Clinches Contract to Provide Subsea Support Vessel in India (Sep 30)
Company: Saipem more info
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Ifax: Saipem To Conduct Feasibility Study On Rosneft Chemical Plant (Sep 15)
- Saipem to Build Pipelines for Kuwait Refinery Project (Aug 16)
- Saipem Warns On Profits After Falling To 2Q Loss (Jul 25)