FMC Technologies Signs Subsea Services Agreement with Petrobras
FMC Technologies, Inc. announced Monday that it has signed a four year frame agreement with Petrobras to provide subsea services for its fields offshore Brazil.
Under the terms of the agreement, FMC Technologies will provide equipment commissioning and offshore technical services in addition to maintenance, modification, storage and logistics for Petrobras' subsea fields.
"FMC Technologies has supported Petrobras' subsea development efforts for more than three decades," said Tore Halvorsen, FMC Technologies' senior vice president of Subsea Technologies. "This agreement will support new equipment installations and provide life-of-field support for the more than 350 FMC Technologies subsea trees and subsea manifolds currently in operation with Petrobras in Brazil."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Exxon's Big Bet on Brazil Oil Could Signal Major Pre-salt Role (Sep 29)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)