Rosneft, Lukoil and Novatek Apply for Lebanese Offshore Projects
Russia's OAO Rosneft, OAO Lukoil Holdings and a combination of OAO Novatek and Gazprombank's GPB Global Resources have applied to take part in tenders for Lebanese offshore projects, the Lebanese Energy and Water Department said in a statement.
A total of 52 companies applied from 25 countries, including Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Statoil and Total.
Companies that qualify for the tender will be announced on April 18, according to the statement.
To be able to participate in the tender, operators must prove that they have total assets worth $10 billion. Non-operators must prove they have total assets worth $500 million.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Transneft: Oil Supplies to Lukoil's Norsi Refinery Suspended Due to Fire (Oct 05)
- Russia's Lukoil Eyes Decade Of Oil Output Growth (Sep 20)
- Lukoil Finds Oil at Iraq Well (Feb 22)
Company: Rosneft more info
- Eni Looks To Strengthen Ties With Rosneft, Maybe In LNG (Oct 19)
- Kremlin Oil Major Piles Up Investments In Iraq's Kurdistan Amid Crisis (Oct 18)
- China's CEFC Eyes Big League With Rosneft Oil Offtake Deal (Oct 17)
Company: Novatek more info
- Russia's Novatek Says Yamal LNG Seen Expanding By 1 Million Tonnes (Oct 17)
- Russia's Novatek Recommends 1H Dividend Of 6.95 rbls Per Share (Aug 25)
- Saipem Seen Getting Work In Novatek's Arctic LNG 2 Project (Jul 24)