FMC Technologies Pens Subsea Services Deal for Jubilee Field
FMC Technologies, Inc. announced Wednesday that it has signed a five-year agreement with Tullow Ghana Ltd. to provide subsea services for its developments in the Jubilee field.
Under the terms of the agreement, FMC Technologies will support Tullow Ghana's completions and production operations for the Jubilee field from its Subsea Service Base in Takoradi, Ghana. FMC Technologies will provide offshore and onshore technical services, including maintenance, refurbishment, and inspection on FMC Technologies supplied equipment and tooling.
"FMC Technologies has supported Tullow Ghana's development of the Jubilee field for several years," said Tore Halvorsen, FMC Technologies' senior vice president of Subsea Technologies. "This agreement will provide life-of-field support for this important development."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- UK's Tullow Oil Lifts Outlook On Higher Crude Prices, Output (Nov 08)
- Tullow Oil Signs Exploration Contracts Offshore Ivory Coast (Oct 11)
- Britain's Tullow Launches Oil, Gas Exploration In Zambia (Aug 11)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)