Petroleum Safety Authority Appoints New Director General
Norway's Petroleum Safety Authority announced Monday that Anne Næss Myhrvold has been appointed to serve as its director general for a term of six years.
Myhrvold is currently at BP Norge, which she joined in 2002. She has served as its head of health, safety and the environment since 2009. Earlier in her career, Myhrvold worked in safety at the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate.
The PSA said that Myhrvold will take over the role of director general on May 1, 2013.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- NPD Grants Lundin Permit for Appraisal Well Offshore Norway (Jan 20)
- Aker BP Makes North Sea Find (Dec 23)
- Norwegian Production Rises (Dec 21)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)