Top 5 Rigzone Articles of 2012
by Rigzone Staff
|Tuesday, January 01, 2013
In case you missed them, below are the top five most-read articles of 2012.
5. Oilfield Diver Survives After Oxygen Cut for 40 Minutes: A glitch in dynamic positioning system caused North Sea diver's umbilical air supply to be cut.
4. Interview Turn-Offs Can Shut Down Your O&G Job Prospects: Five tips to help you during the interview phase.
3. What Are We Going to Do With All This Gas?: Now that we know we can successfully produce gas from U.S. shale gas plays, the question remains: What do we do with all this supply?
2. Explosion Erupts on Gulf of Mexico Platform: Reports confirmed four people are in critical condition from a fire erupting in WD Block 32 in the Gulf of Mexico.
1. Need work? Roustabouts in Demand: Upon completing the 4-week training program at Maritime Drilling Schools, students typically have no trouble finding work.
Again, a special thanks to the dedicated readers for making this a wonderful year for the Rigzone team.
Have a news tip? Share it with Rigzone!
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
More from this Author
Most Popular Articles