Lukoil Wins Oilfields Auction With $1.66B Bid
MOSCOW - Russia's OAO Lukoil Holdings has outbid OAO Rosneft and OAO Gazpromneft-Noyabrskneftegaz at auction for Siberian oilfields.
Lukoil--the country's second-biggest oil producer by output--will pay 50.8 billion rubles ($1.66 billion) for the Imlorskoye, West Imlorskoye and Istochnoye fields, Rosnedra, or the Federal Agency of Subsoil Usage, said on its website Tuesday.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Transneft: Oil Supplies to Lukoil's Norsi Refinery Suspended Due to Fire (Oct 05)
- Russia's Lukoil Eyes Decade Of Oil Output Growth (Sep 20)
- Lukoil Finds Oil at Iraq Well (Feb 22)
Company: Rosneft more info
- Buyers Eye Sinopec's Argentina Oil Assets in Sale Worth Up to $1B - Sources (Oct 09)
- Venezuela Confirms Discussing Citgo Collateral Swap With Rosneft (Oct 04)
- CEFC Head Riffs on $30 Oil and Rosneft in 12,000-Word Note (Oct 03)