Aban Loyd Acquires Stake in Hitech Drilling

Aban Loyd Chiles Offshore Ltd has acquired a stake in Hitech Drilling Services India Ltd from TATA Industries. Aban has purchased a 22.5 percent of the equity from TATA Industries. Aban is to make an open offer for the remaining 77.5 percent stake at Rs.92 per share.
Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles

Brent Crude Oil : $55.49/BBL 2.45%
Light Crude Oil : $52.42/BBL 2.04%
Natural Gas : $3.2/MMBtu 5.04%
Updated in last 24 hours