Dana Adds to Stake in Bittern
Dana Petroleum recently announced it has taken over operatorship of the Triton FPSO from Hess.
The Triton FPSO serves the Bittern, Guillemot West and Northwest, Clapham, Pict and Saxon fields. As part of the agreement, Dana also acquired Hess' 28.28-percent stake in the Bittern field bringing Dana's interest in the field to 33 percent.
The acquisition is keeping in line with the company's strategy of moving from mainly non-operated to fully operated activities in the UK North Sea.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Hess: World Needs New Offshore Oil Investments to Avoid Shortages (Sep 28)
- Hess Slashes 2017 Capital Budget After Quarterly Loss (Jul 26)
- Suriname Signs Offshore Oil Deals with ﻿Exxon, Hess and Statoil (Jul 14)
Company: Dana Petroleum more info
- Dana Petroleum Raises Concerns Over EnQuest North Sea Discovery (Jul 05)
- SDX Energy Quits Cameroon Concession In 'Sensible' Move (Jun 16)
- Denmark Issues 16 Oil, Gas Licenses (Apr 06)