Clough Wins $60M Services Contract for Work Offshore Manora

Australia's Clough said Thursday that it has won an engineering and project services contract – worth $60 million – from Pearl Oil (Amata) for work on the Manora field sited 50 miles (80 kilometers) offshore Thailand.

The contract is executed in consortium with TL Offshore SDN Berhad, an installation and transportation specialist that operates as a subsidiary of SapuraCrest Petroleum Berhad.

The scope of work consist of procurement of equipment and bulk materials, fabrication of the wellhead processing platform, and transportation, installation and hook-up of the platform to two 1-mile (2-kilometer) pipelines in the Manora oilfield.

Clough will start work on the project in September 2012. The company aims to complete the project by September 2013.

Pearl Oil – a Mubala Petroleum affiliate – is the operator of the Manora field in the G1/40 concession. First oil from the field – which lies 144 feet (44 meters) below waters – is expected in 2014, with an expected production peak of 15,000 barrels of oil per day from 10 production wells and five infection wells in the main reservoir sequence.

Pearl Oil owns a 60 percent stake in the field, while Tap Oil holds the remaining 40 percent interest. 



Click on the button below to add a comment.
Post a Comment
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.

Related Companies

Our Privacy Pledge

Most Popular Articles

From the Career Center
Jobs that may interest you
Diesel Mechanic for Williston, ND!
Expertise: Mechanic
Location: Williston, ND
Branch Manager for Heavy Equipment Dealership in Mississippi
Expertise: Facilities Management|Mechanic
Location: Mississippi, United States, MS
Sr.Civil/Structural Engineer( Substation)- NY
Expertise: Civil Engineering
Location: Rochester, NY
search for more jobs

Brent Crude Oil : $51.78/BBL 0.77%
Light Crude Oil : $50.85/BBL 0.83%
Natural Gas : $2.99/MMBtu 4.77%
Updated in last 24 hours