HB Rentals Builds Custom Sleeper Offshore Brazil
Offshore accommodation specialist, HB Rentals, a Superior Energy Services company, has built an ABS-approved eight-man sleeper for use offshore Brazil, announced Glenn Aguilar, HB Rentals Vice President – Corporate Sales and Marketing.
A custom design, the sleeper will be installed as permanent quarters on a mobile offshore drilling unit (MODU) in Brazil. The sleeper is A60 fire-rated and designed to comply with the Ministry of Health's NR-30 requirement for Brazilian standards, as well as ABS rules and regulations for MODUs.
The building is currently under construction in Broussard, La., and will be shipped to Rio de Janeiro upon completion in summer 2012.
"At HB Rentals, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with innovative solutions to meet their requests," said Glenn Aguilar. "In this case, we were able to design a high-quality building that met the client's needs as well as all regulatory requirements."
- Superior Energy Eliminates Dividend (Mar 31)
- PMI Energy Services Sets Up New Shorebase in Morgan City (Oct 22)
- Oil Billionaire Hamm Sold Superior Energy Stake Citing Weak Returns (Aug 11)
Company: HB Rentals more info
- HB Rentals Expands Rental Fleet with Linkable Onshore Skids (Mar 29)
- HB Rentals Secures Middle East Work (Mar 15)
- HB Rentals Builds Custom Sleeper Offshore Brazil (Aug 30)