Rosneft Signs Northern Russian Gas Deal
Rosneft has got together with one of Russia's largest independent natural gas producers, ITERA Oil and Gas, to produce and sell gas from the Kynsko-Chaselsk license block in the Yamalo-Nenets region, onshore northern Russia.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Russia's Rosneft Signs Oil Supply Deal With Greece's Motor Oil (Nov 20)
- Eni Looks To Strengthen Ties With Rosneft, Maybe In LNG (Oct 19)
- Kremlin Oil Major Piles Up Investments In Iraq's Kurdistan Amid Crisis (Oct 18)
Company: Itera more info
- Rosneft Buys up Outstanding Equity in ITERA Oil & Gas (Jul 02)
- Rosneft Signs Northern Russian Gas Deal (Aug 06)
- Suntera to Take Stake in BowLeven (Jul 03)