Comet Ridge Starts Building Facilities for Mahalo CBM Pilot Production
Australia's Comet Ridge said Wednesday that it will start constructing facilities to develop the first coalbed methane (CBM) production pilot in the Mahalo area after confirming that all four wells in the Bowen Basin had intersected good continuity, thickness and permeability of the main reservoir section.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Australia's Santos Steps Up Effort To Avert LNG Export Curb (Aug 30)
- Australia Plans LNG Export Limits to Help Ease Local Price Pain (Apr 27)
- Australia's Santos To Focus On Long-Life Gas In Growth Push (Dec 08)
Company: Comet Ridge Ltd. more info
- Comet Ridge, APA Ink MOU to Pipe Gas from Australia's Galilee Basin Permits (May 11)
- Comet Ridge Optimistic About Mahalo 7 Well Production in Queensland (Mar 03)
- Comet Ridge Updates on Mahalo 7 Well in ATP 337P in Queensland (Jan 25)