Semisub Leiv Eiriksson to Start Loligo Drilling
Borders & Southern announced that well 61/25-1 (Stebbing) has been successfully plugged and abandoned, bringing to an end the Company's current two well drilling program. The Leiv Eiriksson (UDW semisub) drilling rig will now be assigned to Falkland Oil and Gas for its two well program at Loligo, after which it will be demobilized.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Falkland Explorers Confirm Oil Discovery with Isobel Re-Drill (Jan 11)
- Premier Spuds Isobel-2 Well in North Falkland Basin (Nov 23)
- Sound Oil Makes Board Changes (Sep 28)
Company: Borders & Southern Petroleum more info
- Borders Reports Upgrade to Darwin Discovery (Jun 17)
- Falkand 3D Seismic Survey Completed (Apr 16)
- South Falkland 3D Seismic Program Completed (Apr 09)