Chariot Spuds Nimrod Prospect
Africa-focused Chariot Oil & Gas announced Friday that it has begun drilling operations on its Nimrod prospect, offshore Namibia.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- BP Chairman Svanberg to Retire; Search Starts for Successor (Oct 19)
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
Company: Petrobras more info
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Exxon's Big Bet on Brazil Oil Could Signal Major Pre-salt Role (Sep 29)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
Company: Chariot Oil & Gas Limited more info
- Chariot Oil & Gas Exits Mauritania License (Jun 16)
- Chariot Oil & Gas Limited Reduces Personnel, Payroll (May 10)
- Eni Enters Offshore Morocco Exploration Permits (Mar 30)