Technip Enters Middle East Subsea Market
French oilfield services firm Technip said Monday that an award from Dubai Petroleum marks the firm's entry in the Middle Eastern subsea market.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)
Company: Dubai Petroleum Co. more info
- 2H Offshore Delivers Platform Design for Dubai Petroleum (Feb 11)
- Technip Enters Middle East Subsea Market (Jul 02)
- Plexus Continues Supply of Wellhead Technology to UAE (Oct 19)