BP Sells North Sea Assets to Mitsui
BP announced Tuesday that it is selling its interests in the Alba and Britannia fields in the UK North Sea to Mitsui & Co. for $280 million in cash.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- BP Chairman Svanberg to Retire; Search Starts for Successor (Oct 19)
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
Company: Mitsui more info
- Japan's Mitsui OSK Targets 26% Stake In Swan's Indian LNG Unit (Sep 18)
- As Rivals Circle, Japan Boosting Firepower To Buy Global Energy Assets (Sep 23)
- Gas Glut Upends Global Trade Flows As Buyers Find New Leverage (Aug 16)
Company: Linn Energy, LLC more info
- Shale Loses 9 Billion Barrels of Reserves After SEC Inquiries (Jun 15)
- Linn Energy, Breitburn Could Be Tip of Iceberg for MLP Bankruptcies (May 16)
- Oil At $45 A Barrel Proving No Savior As Bankruptcies Add Up (May 13)