Technip Wins North Sea Contract
French oil field service firm Technip announced Monday that it has been awarded by EnQuest Britain a contract for the development of the Alma and Galia fields, located 195 miles (310 kilometers) southeast of Aberdeen, UK.
- Installation of two 10-inch production flexible flowlines, one 8-inch water injection flexible flowline and one further 8-inch production flexible flowline.
- Installation of three 8-inch flexible risers.
- Installation of two production control umbilicals/risers.
- Installation of four power cables and associated dynamic risers.
- Procurement, fabrication and installation of a 175-ton manifold structure,
- Associated trenching operations, tie-ins, testing and commissioning.
- Technip's operating center in Aberdeen will execute the contract. Vessels from the Technip fleet will be used for the campaign including the Skandi Arctic and the Orelia, as well as third-party vessels.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)