Aker Solutions Wins North Sea Contracts with Island Offshore
Norwegian oilfield services firm Aker Solutions announced Friday that it has won two contracts from Island Offshore to help the offshore services specialist provide well-intervention services to Statoil in the North Sea.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
- Statoil And Partners Plan Output Capacity Expansion At Troll Gas Field (Sep 26)
Company: Island Offshore more info
- VARD Secures $168M Contract to Build OSV for Island Offshore (May 26)
- VARD Secures $65M Contract to Build OSV for Island Offshore (Dec 02)
- Aker Solutions Wins North Sea Contracts with Island Offshore (Jun 08)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)
- Aker Solutions Secures Johan Sverdrup Phase 2 FEED Contract (Mar 21)