Seadrill Gets $1.2B, Five-Year Contract for West Polaris
Offshore deepwater drilling specialist Seadrill announced Monday that it is advanced discussions regarding a new five-year contract for the drillship West Polaris (UDW drillship). The potential revenue for this new contract is approximately $1.16 billion.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 13 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Says Julia, Hadrian South Operations Back To Normal After Nate (Oct 10)
- Iraq's Talks with Exxon on Southern Oilfields in Final Stages-Minister (Oct 09)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
Company: Seadrill Ltd more info
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)
- Seadrill Warns Again Of Chapter 11 As Extends $14B Debt Talks (Jul 26)