ANSYS Announces Strategic Agreement with FMC Technologies
ANSYS and FMC Technologies have executed a long-term strategic agreement for simulation software that can standardize design analysis and provide scalability for growth.
The energy industry is under incredible pressure to increase efficiency, maximize recovery and decrease environmental impact. Furthermore, production equipment such as subsea trees, manifolds and wellheads must operate reliably under extreme conditions throughout increasingly longer lifetimes. In addressing these concerns, ANSYS solutions provide multiphysics depth and breadth, accuracy, and high fidelity to deliver innovative products and processes.
"As oil and gas operations move to deeper water and more remote sites, the known engineering challenges become far more complex and require innovative new engineering solutions. Through this agreement, ANSYS and FMC can work together to address current and future industry issues," said Ahmad Haidari, global director, energy and process industries for ANSYS.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- ANSYS Announces Strategic Agreement with FMC Technologies (Apr 30)
- ANSYS Simulation and Modeling to Play Big Role for Petrobras (Jan 07)
- Enventure Uses ANSYS Software for SET Technolog (Jul 10)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)