BP Chooses Prosafe's Safe Caledonia for Andrew Area
Prosafe has signed a contract with BP Exploration Operating Company Limited for the use of Safe Caledonia conducting accommodation support at the Andrew Area Development Project in the UK sector of the North Sea.
On site operations are planned to commence at the end of 2012, with a firm period through the end of August 2013. In addition, Prosafe has granted BP a one-month option.
Total value of the firm period will be around $65.4 million.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 28 Offshore Rigs
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
- Increasing the World's Oil Reserves with Digitization (Oct 09)
Company: Prosafe SE more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)