Technip Wins Lucius Field Contract from Anadarko
Technip reported Thursday that it has been awarded a lump sum contract by Anadarko Petroleum Corporation for the development of the Lucius field, located in the Keathley Canyon area of the Gulf of Mexico at a water depth of approximately 7,000 feet (2,130 meters).
- installation of a flexible flowline, multiple flexible gas lift jumpers, main gas lift and infield umbilicals, subsea distribution units, electrical, fiber optic and hydraulic flying leads.
- design and fabrication of the flexible flowline end termination.
- fabrication and installation of rigid jumpers.
- burial of flowlines.
- flooding and hydro-testing of the flowline system.
- No More Free Lunch Is the Big Change Under Way in the Oil Market (Oct 09)
- Anadarko To Spend $2.5B On Massive Share Buyback (Sep 20)
- Harvey Could Become First Hurricane to Strike Texas Since 2008 (Aug 23)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)