Dong to Use Subsea Facility, Pipeline at Oselvar Field
Dong E&P Norge AS has received consent to use a subsea facility and pipeline on the Oselvar field.
The Oselvar field is located southwest of Ula and northwest of Ekofisk. The field was discovered in 1991 and is part of production licenses 274 and 274CS.
Water depth at the site is approx. 236 feet (72 meters).
The plan is to start production on April 1, 2012.
- European Oil Majors Seek To Harness US Offshore Wind (Aug 01)
- Billionaire Ratcliffe Hunts Oil to Repeat Chemicals Empire Build (May 24)
- NPD Grants Consent for the Expansion of Nyhamna Gas Plant (Feb 10)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)