BG Norge Gets OK to Use Subsea Facilities at Gaupe Field
BG Norge AS has been granted consent to use subsea facilities and pipelines on the Gaupe field.
The Gaupe field is part of production license 292 and lies about 149 miles (240 kilometers) southwest of Stavanger, near the border to the UK shelf.
The water depth in the area is about 279 feet (85 meters).
Production is scheduled to start March 15-20, 2012.
- Shell Mulls LNG-Hub Network as Use by Ships and Trucks Expands (Jul 11)
- Tanzania Laws Would Allow Govt to Tear Up Mining, Energy Deals (Jun 29)
- Despite Cuts, Big Oil to Expand Production into the 2020s (Sep 05)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)