Expro Wins 5-Year Gig with Shell
Expro has been awarded an 'extremely important' multi-million pound multi-discipline five year contract with Shell UIE.
Expro has won the primary Slickline/Multiline contract across Shell UIE, which includes the UK, Ireland, Norway and the Netherlands.
Additionally, Expro has been awarded a contract to provide well testing, drill steam testing (DST) tools and tubing conveyed perforating (TCP) services in the UK Northern North Sea, as well as the North Sea sectors of Ireland and Norway.
Both multi-million pound contracts will be for a period of five years with each having an option for extension for a further two years. Expro and Shell have had a long and productive relationship in Europe spanning more than 20 years. This award further cements this relationship well into the future.
Keith Palmer, Expro's Europe CIS director, said, "This award is a significant and extremely important success for Expro and is a testament to the hard work and commitment the team has shown in delivering a world class service to Shell throughout the region."
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Shell, Varo End Talks on Germany Refinery Stake Sale (Oct 06)
Company: Expro International Group more info
- Ex-Oil Workers Look to Grow Aberdeen Brewery, Employ More Ex-Energy Staff (Dec 01)
- Expro Opens Aberdeen Office (Mar 29)
- Expro Bags Subsea Services Gig in China (Mar 19)