Technip Awarded $117M Wheatstone Gas Platform Contract in Australia
Technip Oceania, a Perth, Australia subsidiary of France's Technip Group, announced Thursday that it has been awarded a contract worth $117 million (AUD 110 million) by Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering for the detailed design for Chevron's Wheatstone offshore gas-processing platform.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Canada's Keyera Signs Pact With Chevron To Transport, Store NGL (Oct 10)
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Petrofac Extends North Sea Contract with Chevron (Oct 05)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)
Company: Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering Company (DSME) more info
- World's Top Two Shipyards Signal More Orders as Earnings Improve (Apr 27)
- Daewoo Shipbuilding's Bailout Plan Cleared by Pension Fund (Apr 17)
- After 20,000 Job Cuts, World's Top Shipyards Brace for More (Oct 26)