WorleyParsons, JV Partner Score Chevron Indonesia Contract
WorleyParsons and its 50/50 joint venture partner PT Rekayasa Industri have been awarded a significant Improve contract by PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia. The contract is for the supply of overall program management, engineering and construction management services for Chevron's oilfield assets spread through the middle of Sumatra. The contract will provide estimated revenue of $180 million to the joint venture partners over its five-year term.
WorleyParsons' Chief Executive Officer, John Grill said, "This contract is a significant milestone for WorleyParsons, as it allows entry to the heavy oil production business in Indonesia's largest oil field. This project will be a great opportunity for WorleyParsons and our partner PT Rekayasa Industri to combine both companies' strengths to deliver a quality project to contribute to Indonesia's domestic oil needs."
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
- Japan's JERA Imports First LNG Cargo Shipped From Chevron's Wheatstone Site (Nov 13)
- Chevron Canada Okays Duvernay Development (Nov 07)
Company: WorleyParsons more info
- TCO Awards EPCM Support Services Deal for Tengiz Expansion Project to KPJV (Jul 12)
- WorleyParsons Bags EPCM Contract for BP-Operated Assets in Caspian Region (Apr 14)
- WorleyParsons Lands Deal for Ophir's Fortuna Project in Equatorial Guinea (Apr 13)