Technip Wins Statoil Subsea Extension
Technip was awarded the last option for the Statoil frame contract for diving, pipeline repair, contingency and modification services. The frame contract has been held by Technip since January 2007 and is now extended to the latest possible completion date of December 2014. The yearly revenue under the contract is expected to be in the range of €50-80 million.
This contract is an exclusive agreement for all diving and diver assisted operations offshore for Statoil. This is an important milestone in an expanding diving market. It covers management and execution of subsea marine operations within inspection, maintenance and repair and diving, such as planned maintenance, modifications and installation work, and contingency for pipeline and subsea equipment repair. The operations are diver assisted or remotely operated.
The contract is managed by Technip's operating center in Stavanger, Norway.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Statoil Greenlights $6B Flagship Arctic Oil Project (Dec 05)
- Partners to Invest in New Gas Module at Troll C Platform (Nov 07)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)