SBM Offshore Granted FPSO Extension
SBM Offshore has received an extension of 26 months for the lease and operating contract of the FPSO Marlim Sul from Petrobras. This extension will begin in April 2012, at the end of the initial lease period which was 8 years.
FPSO Marlim Sul is capable to process 100,000 bpd of crude oil production and 2.3 million Sm3/d of gas compression. The produced gas is exported through Campos Basin pipelines. The process plant includes gas treatment and compression, as well as water injection facilities.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Exxon's Big Bet on Brazil Oil Could Signal Major Pre-salt Role (Sep 29)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
Company: SBM Offshore N.V. more info
- SBM Offshore, Repsol to Get $247 Million in Yme Insurance Settlement (Jul 17)
- Weak Oil Pushes SBM Offshore To Axe More Jobs (Aug 10)
- FPSO Cidade de Saquarema Commences Ops at Brazil's Offshore Lula Field (Jul 13)