Noreco Sells Siri to Dong for $13M
Noreco on Friday completed the sale of its interests in the Siri field to DONG Energy.
The agreement to sell Siri was announced in July this year. The price is USD $13 million with effective date July 1, 2011.
Noreco wrote down the value of the Siri field in the third quarter 2011, and the transaction is therefore not expected to have any significant impact on the company's fourth quarter 2011 results.
The transaction will have a positive impact on Noreco's equity ratio of approximately 1 percentage point due to the corresponding reduction of assets and liabilities in the balance sheet.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- European Oil Majors Seek To Harness US Offshore Wind (Aug 01)
- Billionaire Ratcliffe Hunts Oil to Repeat Chemicals Empire Build (May 24)
- NPD Grants Consent for the Expansion of Nyhamna Gas Plant (Feb 10)
Company: Norwegian Energy Company (NORECO) more info
- Det Norske to Acquire Noreco's Norwegian Portfolio (Mar 02)
- Noreco Oil UK Receives Huntington License Default Notice (Nov 02)
- Noreco CEO Steps Down (Oct 13)