Shell, PetroChina JV Gets Regulatory OK For Bow Energy Takeover
SYDNEY (Dow Jones Newswires), Dec. 16, 2011
Royal Dutch Shell PLC (RDSB) and PetroChina Co.'s (PTR) Australian joint venture has secured approval from Australia's foreign investment watchdog and Chinese regulators for its A$535 million offer for Bow Energy Ltd. (BOW.AU).
Bow shareholders will now vote on Wednesday whether to approve the company's acquisition by Arrow Energy Holdings Pty, which Shell and PetroChina jointly acquired more than a year ago.
Copyright (c) 2011 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Shell, Varo End Talks on Germany Refinery Stake Sale (Oct 06)
Company: PetroChina more info
- Iraq's Talks with Exxon on Southern Oilfields in Final Stages-Minister (Oct 09)
- Ecuador to Offer Oil Blocks Under New Bidding Terms in Jan (Oct 06)
- Kazakhstan To Sell 5 Bcm Of Gas To China For $1B (Oct 03)
Company: Bow Energy more info
- Shell, PetroChina JV Gets Regulatory OK For Bow Energy Takeover (Dec 16)
- Bow Boosts 2P Certified Reserves by 60% (Jul 19)
- Bow Boosts Blackwater 3P Certified Gas Reserves by 15% (Nov 08)