FMC Technologies Pens Global Alliance Agreement with Anadarko
FMC Technologies has signed a global alliance agreement with Anadarko to provide subsea systems and life-of-field services for their worldwide subsea development projects.
In 1999, FMC supplied equipment for Anadarko's first subsea project, North Garnet, in the Gulf of Mexico. Since then, the companies have collaborated on other projects including Independence Hub, the largest natural gas processing facility in the Gulf, and FMC has also supplied Anadarko with the industry's first subsea wellhead qualified at a pressure rating of 20,000 psi.
"An alliance has been in place with Anadarko and its legacy companies since 1992 to support their Gulf of Mexico exploration and production projects," said John Gremp, FMC Technologies' Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. "Today's announcement will allow FMC to broaden its support of Anadarko's expanding exploration and production activities worldwide, including recent discoveries offshore the East and West coasts of Africa. Anadarko has an extensive deepwater program, and we are pleased to strengthen our relationship through this global alliance."
- No More Free Lunch Is the Big Change Under Way in the Oil Market (Oct 09)
- Anadarko To Spend $2.5B On Massive Share Buyback (Sep 20)
- Harvey Could Become First Hurricane to Strike Texas Since 2008 (Aug 23)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)