DONG Wraps Up Drilling Ops at Zapffe Prospect
Valiant announced that drilling operations have completed on the Zapffe exploration prospect (Valiant, 10%), located in PL518 in the Norwegian Barents Sea.
The 7121/9-1 well failed to encounter reservoir sands in either of the target Lower Cretaceous or Upper Jurassic horizons. The well will now be drilled to total depth following which the well will be logged before being plugged and abandoned.
Partners are DONG (operator, 40%), North Energy (30%) and Front Exploration (20%).
- European Oil Majors Seek To Harness US Offshore Wind (Aug 01)
- Billionaire Ratcliffe Hunts Oil to Repeat Chemicals Empire Build (May 24)
- NPD Grants Consent for the Expansion of Nyhamna Gas Plant (Feb 10)
Company: Valiant Petroleum more info
- Valiant Farms out Handcross Prospect (Mar 28)
- Valiant Farms out Isabella Prospect to Maersk (Mar 08)
- Ithaca Makes Takeover Offer for Valiant Petroleum (Mar 01)