NPD Grants E.On N. Sea Drilling Permit
The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD) has granted E.On Ruhrgas a drilling permit for well 6507/6-4-A, cf. Section 8 of the Resource Management Regulations.
Well 6507/6-4-A will be drilled from the Borgland Dolphin (MW semisub) at position 65°38'55.6" north and 7°42'34.9" east after completing drilling of wildcat well 6507/6-4-S for E.On Ruhrgas Norge AS in production license 350.
The drilling program for well 6507/6-4-A relates to the drilling of a wildcat well in production license 350. E.On Ruhrgas Norge AS is the operator with an ownership interest of 40 percent. The other licensees are Statoil Petroleum AS (30 percent) and PGNiG Norge AS (30 percent).
Production license 350 was awarded on December 17, 2004 in APA 2004. This is the second well to be drilled in the license.
The permit is contingent upon the operator securing all other permits and consents required by other authorities before commencing drilling activity.
- NPD Grants Lundin Permit for Appraisal Well Offshore Norway (Jan 20)
- Aker BP Makes North Sea Find (Dec 23)
- Norwegian Production Rises (Dec 21)
Company: E.ON more info
- Polish Antimonopoly Office Says Nord Stream 2 Threatens Competition (Jul 22)
- Premier Oil's Shares Remain Suspended amid Proposed E.ON Deal (Jan 14)
- Premier Oil to Acquire EON's UK North Sea Assets (Jan 13)