EnCore Spins Bit at Tudor Rose
Nautical announced that the Tudor Rose appraisal well 14/30a-5 in Central North Sea Block 14/30a was spudded at 14:22 hours on November 16, 2011.
The well is being drilled approximately 2.5km NNW of the 14/30a-2 discovery well. The main objectives of the appraisal well are to obtain a core of the Beauly sandstone reservoir and to collect reservoir fluid samples to establish the API and viscosity of the oil.
The well is being drilled using the Sedco 704 (mid-water semisub) and is being managed by Applied Drilling Technology International (ADTI). The well is expected to take approximately 20 days, subject to weather and operational requirements.
Nautical has a 20 percent equity interest in Central North Sea block 14/30a. EnCore operates the block with a 40 percent interest.
- Egdon Completes PEDL005(R) Farm-Outs (Sep 21)
- Cairn Bids $645M for Nautical Petroleum (Jun 13)
- Nautical Petroleum Spins Bit at Carnaby Well (May 11)
Company: EnCore Oil plc more info
- Deo Petroleum: Amalgamation Agreement Finalized (Jan 12)
- Egdon Acquires EnCore Stake (Jan 06)
- Weather Delays Drilling at EnCore's Tudor Rose Well (Dec 08)