Apache Spins Bit at Hannah-1
Hannah-1 well commences
Tap Oil Limited provides the following information on the Hannah-1 commitment well, offshore Carnarvon Basin, Western Australia.
The Hannah-1 well is located in permit TP/8, approximately 18km east of Barrow Island. The well will be drilled in water depth of 16m by the jack-up rig Ensco 104.
The well will test a stratigraphic oil play in the lower Cretaceous Barrow Group. The primary target is expected to be intersected at approximately 1,200m. Hannah-1 is expected, on a trouble free basis, to take 10 days to reach a final total depth of 1,368m.
The Hannah-1 well commenced at 05:30 today AWST, 10 November 2011.
The Hannah-1 well will be drilled in 311mm (12¼”) hole to 625m where casing will be set before resuming drilling to final total depth.
TP/8 Joint Venture Participants
Apache Northwest Pty Ltd 68.5000%
Kufpec Australia Pty Ltd 19.2771%
Tap (Harriet) Pty Ltd 12.2229%
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ancala Acquires Apache's Two North Sea Gas Pipeline Assets (Nov 20)
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
Company: Tap Oil more info
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)