Technip Awarded Contract Extension from Statoil
Technip was awarded the options for a two-year extension of the Statoil PRS Pool services frame contract to the latest possible completion date of December 1, 2014. The yearly revenue under the contract is expected to be in the range of €13-26 million.
This contract covers maintenance and operation of Statoil's PRS Pool located at Killingøy in Haugesund, Norway.
Technip's responsibility is to ensure that the PRS is ready for contingency operations and that qualified personnel are available to operate the equipment should an emergency operation be required. The PRS is also used for planned marine operations including hot-taps and hyperbaric welding operations (tie-ins). The use of the PRS for planned work improves the contingency preparedness for an eventual pipeline repair operation.
The frame contract is carried out by Technip's operating center at Killingøy, in collaboration with DeepOcean.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
- Statoil And Partners Plan Output Capacity Expansion At Troll Gas Field (Sep 26)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)