EMAS AMC Books 2nd Gig at BP's Atlantis Field
EMAS, an operating brand for Ezra Holdings, announced that its subsea construction division, EMAS AMC, has been awarded a contract by BP Exploration & Production. EMAS AMC will perform subsea work in the Atlantis field located in Green Canyon block 743 in the Gulf of Mexico.
The project scope consists of the installation and replacement of subsea equipment comprised of manifolds, PLEMs (Pipeline End Manifolds), jumpers and associated hardware in 6,800 feet of water, as well as assisting BP with complete commissioning and start-up activities.
EMAS AMC's CEO, Mr. C J D'Cort, said, "This project award is in recognition of our expertise in the deep water subsea installation market."
This is the second contract awarded by BP to EMAS AMC for work on the Atlantis field. The first project was completed in 2010 along with the installation of subsea hardware for BP's Thunder Horse project. EMAS AMC's regional headquarters in Houston will execute the planning and installation activities for the BP project during the first half of 2012.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- BP Chairman Svanberg to Retire; Search Starts for Successor (Oct 19)
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
Company: Ezra Holdings more info
- Singapore Banks' Sour Loans In Focus As Oil Service Sector Stresses (Feb 10)
- Japan's NYK Completes Acquisition of 25% Stake in EMAS CHIYODA Subsea (Sep 30)
- Asia Oil, Gas Layoffs Mount as Industry Recovery Stays Elusive (Sep 08)