Cal Dive Wins Subsea Contract for Pemex
Cal Dive has been awarded a contract by Pemex Exploración y Producción for the installation of an 8 inch subsea pipeline located in the Abkatun Field in 47 meters of water. The contract will generate total revenue of approximately $27 million and will utilize two of the Company's key assets. The offshore construction is expected to commence in April 2012.
Quinn Hébert, President and Chief Executive Officer of Cal Dive, stated, "We are pleased to announce our first contract win in Mexico for 2012. We expect 2012 to be a very active year in Mexico as the capital spending by Pemex is expected to be at a higher level than in recent years."
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Private Oil Made a Big Find in Mexico. Now State Oil Wants a Cut (Oct 04)
- Mexico's Pemex Sees Salina Cruz Refinery Restart 3rd Week of Oct (Sep 28)
Company: Cal Dive more info
- American Eagle Energy Seeks Bankruptcy After Oil Price Drop (May 11)
- Cal Dive Sells GOM Surface Diving Fleet (Jun 04)
- Cal Dive Makes a Big Splash with Pemex Contract (May 15)