Det norske Inks Contract Trio for Jette Development
Det norske has signed three contracts with Cameron, Subsea7 and Aker Solutions to provide services for the Jette development in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea.
Cameron will supply the subsea production system for the field and will fabricate the X-mas trees and protective structures. Subsea7 will engineer, procure, fabricate and install a 6-kilometer-long flexible flowline and jumpers, and install a 6-kilometer-long integrated services umbilical, X-mas trees and protective structures. The company will also contribute diver-assisted tie-ins. Aker Solutions will fabricate the 6-kilometer-long integrated services umbilical.
Engineering and fabrication began immediately, and offshore operations will take place in late 2012. Jette is located in Production License 027 D offshore Norway in 417 feet (127 meters) of water. The partners in the field include Det norske (operator, 63.3%), Dana (19.2%), Bridge Energy (6%) and Petoro (11.5%).SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
- Subsea 7 Shares Surge On Special Dividend, Q4 Earnings Beat (Mar 02)
- Subsea 7 Takes Delivery of New Vessels (Feb 02)
- Report: Oil, Gas Companies in Aberdeen Face Tax 'Bombshell' (Dec 19)
Company: Det norske oljeselskap ASA more info
- Det Norske Completes Merger with BP Norge, Creates Aker BP (Sep 30)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit Offshore Norway (Sep 20)
- Det Norske Increases Production Guidance for 2016 (Sep 14)
Company: Cameron Corporation more info
- Keppel O&M Completes Acquisition of Cameron's Offshore Product Division (May 03)
- EU Clears Acquisition Of Cameron By Schlumberger (Feb 05)
- Cameron Stockholders Vote Yes to Schlumberger Merger (Dec 17)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)
- Aker Solutions Secures Johan Sverdrup Phase 2 FEED Contract (Mar 21)