SBM Offshore Completes Semisub Supply; Granted ExxonMobil FPSO Extension
SBM Offshore has completed the supply of semisubmersible drilling rig Delba III. On Sept. 30, the semisubmersible drilling rig Delba III was handed over to its client Delba Drilling International Cooperative U.A. offshore Abu Dhabi. The rig is the last of the series of three semisubmersible drilling rigs which the Company contracted to supply to Brazilian clients.
SBM Offshore has also received an extension of two years for the operating contract of the FPSO Serpentina from ExxonMobil in Equatorial Guinea, with options to extend for a further three years.
Operates 13 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Says Julia, Hadrian South Operations Back To Normal After Nate (Oct 10)
- Iraq's Talks with Exxon on Southern Oilfields in Final Stages-Minister (Oct 09)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
Company: SBM Offshore N.V. more info
- SBM Offshore, Repsol to Get $247 Million in Yme Insurance Settlement (Jul 17)
- Weak Oil Pushes SBM Offshore To Axe More Jobs (Aug 10)
- FPSO Cidade de Saquarema Commences Ops at Brazil's Offshore Lula Field (Jul 13)