Production Start Up Delayed at Guendalina Field Offshore Italy

Development of the Guendalina gas field is completed, and the field is ready to begin gas production, stated Mediterranean O&G, a partner in the field.

However, Eni, operator of the development, is delaying the start date by four weeks because of a technical problem relating to the company’s transportation facilities. Guendalina is now projected to come online late October 2011.

The Guendalina gas field is located 29 miles (47 kilometers) off the northeast coast of Italy in 138 feet (42 meters) of water. Eni operates Guendalina with 80% interest in the field, and Mediterranean Oil & Gas holds the remaining 20% interest.  

continue reading the full article

Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles


From the Career Center
Jobs that may interest you
United States Houston: R&D Cementing Engineer - Petrophysical Applications
Expertise: Chemical Engineering|Mechanical Engineering|Petroleum Engineering
Location: Houston, TX
 
United States Houston: Application Evaluation Specialist
Expertise: Drilling Engineering|Field Development
Location: Houston, TX
 
Production Engineer I Job
Expertise: Petroleum Engineering|Production Engineering
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
 
search for more jobs

Brent Crude Oil : $48.06/BBL 2.51%
Light Crude Oil : $45.77/BBL 2.17%
Natural Gas : $2.97/MMBtu 2.30%
Updated in last 24 hours