Technip Bags Major Gig at Mariscal Sucre Field Offshore Venezuela
Petroleos de Venezuela S.A. awarded Technip a procurement, installation and operational support contract that covers subsea, onshore and offshore facilities, for an accelerated production system on the Mariscal Dragon development.
The project entails the supply and installation of subsea flowlines; the supply and installation of gas processing equipment onshore; and operational support for the subsea, offshore and onshore facilities. The Mariscal Sucre Dragon field lies in a water depth of 328 to 427 feet (100 to 130 meters) offshore Venezuela.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
Operates 15 Offshore Rigs
Manages 26 Offshore Rigs
- Venezuela's Deteriorating Oil Quality Riles Major Refiners (Oct 20)
- Venezuela Confirms Discussing Citgo Collateral Swap With Rosneft (Oct 04)
- Venezuelans Face Growing Queues To Buy Gasoline (Sep 21)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)