Premier Oil Granted Drilling Permit in North Sea
The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate granted Premier Oil a drilling permit for well 9/1-1 S. The Bredford Dolphin semisub will perform drilling operations in Production License 406 in a water depth of 285 feet (87 meters).
The license consists of parts of Blocks 8/3, 9/1, 17/12, 18/10 and 18/11. This will be the first well drilled in this production license.SubseaIQ provides focused, in-depth coverage of offshore field development activities around the world, with daily updates on hundreds of offshore fields and facilities. Click here to sign up for the free weekly email newsletter.
- NPD Grants Lundin Permit for Appraisal Well Offshore Norway (Jan 20)
- Aker BP Makes North Sea Find (Dec 23)
- Norwegian Production Rises (Dec 21)
Company: Premier Oil more info
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- European Oil Producers' Weak Hedging Shows Bet on Price Rebound (Jul 31)
- Mexico Oil Privatization Pays Off With Billion-Barrel Find (Jul 12)
- Premier Oil Expects Weak Pound To Help Bottom Line (Jan 12)