Hyperdynamics: Drillship En Route to Drilling Site Offshore Guinea

Hyperdynamics is preparing to commence exploratory drilling on the Sabu-1 well offshore the Republic of Guinea in Northwest Africa.

Drilling operations are scheduled to begin in October by the Jasper Explorer drillship in a water depth of 2,297 feet (700 meters). Sabu-1 will target a four-way anticline prospect with upper Cretaceous sands and is anticipated to reach a total depth of 11,811 feet (3,600 meters).

Hyperdynamics operates the Guinea project with a 77% interest, with the remaining 23% being held by Dana Petroleum. 

continue reading the full article

For More Information on the Offshore Rig Fleet:
RigLogix can provide the information that you need about the offshore rig fleet, whether you need utilization and industry trends or detailed reports on future rig contracts. Subscribing to RigLogix will allow you to access dozens of prebuilt reports and build your own custom reports using hundreds of available data columns. For more information about a RigLogix subscription, visit www.riglogix.com.
Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles


From the Career Center
Jobs that may interest you
CNC Machinists Level IV - Houston, Texas area
Expertise: Machinist
Location: Houston, TX
 
Machinists (Manual) - Houston, Texas
Expertise: Machinist
Location: Houston, TX
 
Instrumentation and Electrical Technician
Expertise: Coil Tubing|Instrumentation Technician|Military
Location: Houston, TX
 
search for more jobs

Brent Crude Oil : $52.96/BBL 1.03%
Light Crude Oil : $50.35/BBL 1.69%
Natural Gas : $3.19/MMBtu 0.63%
Updated in last 24 hours