Statoil Extends Eidesvik Contract
Statoil has declared its option for one year extended period for the Time Charter party with Eidesvik, (through its subsidiary Eidesvik Shipping AS), for the environmental friendly LNG power PSV Viking Queen. The extended period starts primo November 2011. Statoil has further two optional yearly extended periods on this contract.
Statoil ASA has also declared a one month extended period for the Time Charter Party for the PSV Viking Athene.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
- Statoil And Partners Plan Output Capacity Expansion At Troll Gas Field (Sep 26)
Company: Eidesvik more info
- Eidesvik Takes Delivery of 'Viking Neptun' Offshore Construction Ship (Feb 17)
- Subsea 7, Eidesvik Unveil Latest IMR Ship (Jan 30)
- Eidesvik Wins Supply Vessel Contracts (Jun 15)