BP to Use Maersk Reacher at Valhall
Before starting drilling, BP will use Maersk Reacher for approx. two months on Flanke Nord as a living quarters facility for 70 people working on the Valhall Flank Gas Lift (VFG) project.
Following this, up to four wells will be drilled on Flanke Nord. This activity has a duration of approx. 13 months.
Following this, four wells will be drilled for approx. 11 months on Flanke Sør.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- BP Chairman Svanberg to Retire; Search Starts for Successor (Oct 19)
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)