Wood Group Secures Frame Agreement with Shell Canada
IMV Projects, a Wood Group company, has been awarded a two-year frame agreement by Shell Canada Energy to provide engineering, procurement and project management services to Shell's upstream oil & gas projects in Western Canada.
IMV Projects has worked for Shell since 2004, executing a variety of new projects in Western Canada and offshore Alaska, including the project management, engineering, procurement and construction management of the grass-roots 20,000 BOPD Orion steam-assisted gravity drainage (SAGD) facility.
"At IMV Projects, we recognize that our clients' success depends on our ability to understand their project objectives and to meet exceptional standards of quality and efficiency," stated Kevin O'Brien, president of IMV Projects. "We have worked closely with Shell Canada to align with their business model and corporate goals and are pleased to be extending our relationship."
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Shell, Varo End Talks on Germany Refinery Stake Sale (Oct 06)
Company: Wood Group more info
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)