Oilex Continues Ops to Demobilize Rig at Cambay PSC
Oilex advised that operations are continuing to demobilize the Black Pearl rig and associated drilling equipment.
Mobilization of the equipment required to conduct the large volume multi-stage fracture stimulation of the Y Zone tight gas reservoir is near completion and rigging up is progressing. In total, 16 zones will be stimulated in 8 stages over the length of the horizontal section of the well bore (approximately 600 meters).
- Report date: July 12, 2011
- Demobilizing drilling rig
- Mobilizing fracture stimulation equipment
- Past Week's Operations Demobilizing drilling rig
- Objective Cambay Eocene "tight" reservoir Y Zone
- Total Depth (TD) 2,740 meters
The participating interests in the Cambay PSC are:
- Oilex Ltd (Operator) 30%
- Oilex NL Holdings (India) Limited 15%
- Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd 55%
- Oilex Looks to up Cambay Stake to 100% (Dec 13)
- Oilex Progressing Work Plan to Unlock Gas Resources in India's Cambay Block (Jun 27)
- Australia's Oilex, Zeta Resources Agree to Terminate Legal Proceedings (Jun 08)